19 March 2014

The Friend journal

I consider myself one lucky duck when it comes to the friends I made in high school.




Not only were they smart and downright gorgeous. They were willing to learn and grow with me. We develop a sense of humor only we really know how to fully exploit. We have similar values, but we aren't afraid to share new thoughts and ideas with each other. And? We're still friends nearly two years after graduation.


I'm not sure who came up with the idea in the first place. The idea was we wanted a creative way to keep in touch after going our separate ways that didn't involve the chaos of a group message (although, we do that too). It was during a small shopping trip to NYC that we found this adorable journal in, I believe, Anthropologie (yeah, it really sucks that I don't quite remember, but I'm quite certain it was Anthropologie). Thus, the Friend Journal was born.
We take turns writing and scrapbooking about our lives and then sending the journal on to the next person. We've worked out an order of who sends to who. It's just the cutest and most charming way to get a more in-depth look at each others' new lives.

Now, I get so excited when I check my email and find a package notice.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment