14 May 2014

Spring lovin'

So it's been two weeks since I've posted anything, and I think it's pretty clear why. It's almost finals week here at university! Life update: I'm being buried alive in work and I'm probably going to be posting bi-weekly until all this hubbub is over. But in the meantime, I'm here to let you know what some of the products I've been loving this semester are!


First, with very little personal time for bodily upkeep, I've had to find a way to be leg-baring ready for the warmer weather. I picked up Nair hair remover lotion with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E, and it seems to do the trick for me. I know it's irritating for some people's skin, but I haven't run into any problems with it, and it takes five minutes out of my time right before I take my showers.



Next, my mom recommended this Olay Regenerist eye cream for me because it has a "touch of concealer." Two-in-one time saver? Works for me!



For my stress acne, I found this little miracle-worker. It's the Murad Acne Spot Treatment, and it's been working wonders. With all the school work and studying I have, it's nice that I don't have acne to worry about too.



Getting bags under my eyes is a year-round thing, but it's particularly bad when I've been skipping out of hours of sleep for studying. So, I've been using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer to retain a bright-eyed look when I really feel like a zombie inside. It works great for me and can be found cheap at the drugstore.



For my hair, I like to cheat sometimes and not give it the attention it deserves. Don't judge me, but I've been using two-in-one shampoo and conditioner to save time in the shower, and I make up for the lack of moisture by using Lee Stafford Argan Oil nourishing miracle oil. It keeps my tips soft and shiny and moisturized without much effort.



I'm obviously not eating right at the moment, and I'm not drinking as much water as I should either. Oftentimes, my lips suffer because of it, stuck in a constant state of winter dryness even though it's finally spring. When I want to wear lipgloss, I use Lush lip scrub to buff my lips first. It tastes amazing and softens to perfection.



Finally, when I've had a long day and I just want to get in bed already, I need an eye makeup remover that does the job in a flash. So, I've been using The Body Shop chamomile make-up remover. It works great for me and gets me into bed quickly.



Well, that about sums up my MVPs of the semester. I'd probably be a mess without them. (Although to be completely honest, I give myself a week until I lose all motivation to attempt to look like a real person anymore). Hopefully, if you're going through finals or a busy time in your life, you can also find those amazing time-saving products that keep you looking, if not feeling, sane!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment