06 June 2014

Life updates

So I lied about the posting-every-other-Wednesday thing. It's been a busy month for me. But now, it's summer, and I couldn't be more relieved. I'll be having more time (hopefully) to devote to this blog, and I thought I'd start out by updating y'all about what I've been up to and what I'm planning for the future.


  1. I'm in the process of moving out and into an apartment close to university with four new roommates. We got out keys this past Wednesday, and we've started painting and moving in big furniture. I'll be back and forth from home and the apartment this summer.
  2. I've gone back to work. For those of you who don't know, I've worked at a math and reading center called Kumon Learning Center for about a year now.
  3. I'm in training for a new job as a waitress. It's my first job as a server and I'm learning a lot. Hoping for lots of hours so I can make benjamins.
  4. I'm a taken lady. So long, single ladies club.
  5. July is the second 2014 session of Camp NaNoWriMo. I'll be registering a work-in-progress sci-fi novel soon for a 50,000 word goal. If you like to write (doesn't have to be a novel), you should join too!
I think that's it. I'll be drawing blog post ideas from my experiences this summer as well as some other topics I have planned. Until then, enjoy your start of summer!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment