23 April 2014

Snapshots from spring break

So this is a day late and I have the totally legit excuse of college to explain myself. Things have been crazy busy, especially after spring break when the school work inexplicable becomes exponentially harder to keep up with. Guess it's because summer seems just around the corner now.

Since I haven't the time to write a very meaty post (and haven't for a while) (and won't for a while), I thought I'd just share some snapshots from this past spring break. I had a friend from university come visit me who has some interest in photography and wanted to take some pictures of me to make an album cover for a song cover I had recorded for him. Here are the results:


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful ~<3
What song did you do a cover of?

Abbe Athena said...

Thank you darling! I covered Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I" (:

Post a Comment