21 August 2014

Escape from reality

Isn't it a wonderful feeling? You know the one I mean. When you find yourself completely engrossed in a book, anime, TV show, fandom.

This summer, apart from leveling up my monetary gains, I've been escaping my currently dull reality this way. Whether it's sticking my nose in a book while I'm at the beach or binge-watching a Netflix original series in bed 'til dawn, I'm constantly amazed at this ability to just be totally immersed in a different and exciting world.

Here are my top 3s for the summer:

Books
3. Mary, Mary by James Patterson [x]
2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling [x]
1. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan [x]

Anime
3. Rosario to Vampire [x]
2. Kill La Kill [x]
1. Attack on Titan [x]

TV Shows
3. Hemlock Grove [x]
2. House of Cards [x]
1. Futurama [x]

Bonus: Webseries
3. The New Adventures of Peter and Wendy [x]
2. Nothing Much to Do (based on Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare) [x]
1. Emma Approved (based on Emma by Jane Austen) [x]


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment