20 January 2014

Semester goals

It's quite late, but happy Monday! Kids across the US were off from school today, but I was at it, helping Bernard with one of his school projects. And even though I've got a few weeks left before I'm back at school, I've been thinking a lot about how to improve myself this semester. So, I've come up with a list of late, school-related resolutions.

  • I will be better at studying. I will not use social media to distract myself, and I will give myself a break on weekends as a reward.
  • I will be firm with my study buddies. If they can't take things seriously, I will study on my own.
  • I will go to Zumba with Emina.
  • I will eat normal things at normal times of the day when I need food. No more skipping meals and no more sugary snacks during study sessions.
  • I will go to more office hours and do my work in close proximity with other chemical engineer students who could potentially help me at the chem-E lab. I will ask them for help.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Stella Cadente said...

These are great goals! Good luck with your new semester!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Post a Comment